How to Obtain an Invitation Letter to Apply for a Chinese M Visa
In order to successfully apply for a Chinese M visa, whether tourist or business, an invitation letter is an important document and should be ready to submit alongside other visa application document.
Contents of an M type business visa invitation letter
1. Applicant’s information: including job title or your position in the company as the case may be
2. Purpose of travel: including the cities in China you plan to visit
3. Scheduled date of entrance and exit from China
4. Source of funds and expenditure
5. Inviting entity information: this should include the full name and office/contact address of the body. You may also deed to include the name of your employer or company as the case may be depending on the type of business you are travelling to china to engage in.
6. Relationship between applicant an inviting entity. In addition to the above, the business visa invitation letter should have the following information:
7. Authentication details: finally your invitation letter should contain the stamp and/or seal of the inviting entity as well as the signature of the appropriate representative of such entity.
8. Validity period and number of entries of visa: your letter should also include the specific validity period of type of visa you are applying for. This could be 3 or 6 month validity. Also the number of entries should be stated either single, double or multiple entry visa.
9. Letterhead/Official Paper: presenting the M type visa invitation letter on a letter head paper of authenticity and a recognizable degree of genuineness.
* Invitation letter from Chinese company or institution must be printed on their official letterhead, showing company address, phone and fax number. The letter must also bear the official seal of the company or institution.
* The invitation letter should avoid using these words such as "training", "working" or "internship".
* Good quality scanned or fax copy of the invitation letter is acceptable in most cases. However, original invitation and/or personal interview may be requested at Consulate's discretion.
E-PORTS can provide users with multiple entry visa invitations. If you need us to provide Chinese invitation letter, first, you must become a free registered user of our website, you can enjoy this online application service for free.
E-PORTS promised completing this service within 16 hours and can be emailed to you or downloaded by yourselves.
At the time of application, you may need to fill in the following information:
1. Voyage information (not required)
Including the name of the ship, arrival port, ETA
2. Principal information
Including company name, company address, telephone and email.
3. Visit reason
You need to fill in the reasons for applying for an invitation and the purpose of coming to China.
4. Visa information
Including place of application, visa period and visa type.
5. Personal information
Including name, rank, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa validity period.
If you want, you can apply for more than one person at a time.
After E-PORTS has finished processing for you, we will contact you by email. If you need the original, we can express it to you. Our contact email address is email@example.com.
Processing time: generally within 16 hours
The scope of services does not include the following countries: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Libya, Mali, South Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia, Tunisia, Lebanon, Algeria, Kenya, Cameroon, Chad, Bangladesh , Sri Lanka, Iran, Ghana, Congo (Gold)